Kids Helping Kids
The Heart of GOLD program is an annual event that kicks off each September and runs throughout the school year. This program is educational, inspirational & lots of fun! Kids with cancer fight every day and so will we – until they find a cure.
Last year 971 schools participated in the program!
Sign UP Today and Show that Your School has A Heart of GOLD!
Fill out the form below. Your FREE Heart of GOLD packet will arrive in approximately one week.
Heart of Gold Instructions
- Each student will receive a Heart of Gold to decorate.
- Have the students return their decorated Heart of Gold with a donation.
- Proudly display the decorated hearts in your school lobby.
- Select a day and have all students & faculty wear a gold shirt to school.
- Get everyone together to do the Whip Nae Nae dance. (Ask your kids if you don’t know what it is
- Send your photos & videos to our Facebook page.
- Have Fun!
The first 1,000 people that sign up will get a FREE Whip Pediatric Cancer T-Shirt!
Show the World Your School has a Heart of GOLD
Thanks to generous sponsors we can send you a FREE Heart of GOLD packet with everything you need to get started.
Your Heart of GOLD packet will contain:
- Gold paper hearts – enough for each student in your school
- A Whip Pediatric Cancer t-shirt
- #WhipPediatricCancer bracelets
If you have any questions, send me a message on Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this page with people you know at other schools.
Thank YOU for helping to Whip Pediatric Cancer!