The Heart of GOLD program is an easy way for you to help raise awareness and much-needed funding for pediatric cancer research. We need to whip pediatric cancer because too many kids are dying. Bringing the Heart of GOLD program to your school will teach your kids that they can make a difference!
What Is the Heart of GOLD Program?
- Each student will receive a Heart of Gold to decorate.
- Have the students return their decorated Heart of Gold with a donation.
- Proudly display the decorated hearts in your school lobby.
- Select a day and have all students & faculty wear a gold shirt to school.
- Get everyone together to do the Whip Nae Nae dance.
- Send your photos & videos to our Facebook page.
- Have Fun!
When Should I Do the Heart of GOLD Program?
The Heart of Gold is a fun and educational program that can be done anytime during the school year. Kids with cancer fight every day and so will we – until a cure is found.
Can I Help If I’m Not at a School?
The Heart of GOLD program started in schools but has been done in lots of different places. Offices, dance schools, sports teams and even nursing homes have all participated in this program. Last year 971 schools participated in the Heart of GOLD!
How Can I Get Started?
Sign up today by filling out the form on this page. Your FREE Heart of GOLD packet will arrive in approximately one week.
Your Heart of GOLD packet will contain:
- Gold paper hearts – enough for each student in your school
- A Whip Pediatric Cancer t-shirt
- #WhipPediatricCancer bracelets
If you have any questions, send me a message on Facebook or at email@example.com.
Please share this page with people you know at other schools.
Thank YOU for helping to Whip Pediatric Cancer!